Julie Cavallario, PhD, ATC
CAATE Accreditation Associate
& Communications Coordinator
The CAATE often receives questions regarding the student profile section of eAccreditation and rules regarding cohorts. The
following instructions should help clarify questions for Program Directors and administrative staff entering the information.
As students enter your athletic training program, please remember to add a new cohort within eAccreditation. The system
allows you to enter one cohort per graduation year. All students who enter during the same admission cycle must be entered
into the same cohort
Adding a New Cohort
• Navigate to the ‘Students’ tab, click Create New Cohort to begin (A form will open on the page with a number of
fields to complete. You will find you can also start adding students to cohorts you create at the bottom of the form).
• A student cohort will comprise of all students who enter during the same admission cycle. Students will remain
with this cohort regardless of actual graduation.
• Please note: Programs with BOTH a Bachelor and Masters program can create separate cohorts by indicating
• You can start adding students to your cohort by completing the fields. The system will automatically copy the
information saved here to the Students tab, where you can complete the full student profile.
• Please complete all information in each student’s profile. You may need to obtain race/ethnicity information from
the registrar’s office.
Updating Student Profiles in eACCREDITATION
(Continued on next page)